Sunday, 12 February 2012

A passion for fairies











These are just a few of the cards made, as you can see I had a bit of a twisted easel theme going on but the decoupage and toppers really lent themselves to this style of card.  They were finished off with a few flower embellishments, some fancy brads and then packed up and off to the hospital where I work to sell for charity.

The mummy we are waiting for to deliver baby had her birthday yesterday and so I made a large birthday card for my friend, her mum, to give her.  My friend wanted something a little special as, of course, everyone is eagerly awaiting the baby and because this is the first birthday since her dad passed away last October.  So courtesty of another Debi Moore design, this time from the Venetian range, some grand nestie mats, hat pins, a bit of bling and flowers I came up with this.

1 comment:

  1. beautiful cards I love the twisted easel design makes them stand out

    ReplyDelete