Friday, 30 September 2011

The end of the month





Well its nearly a week since I set up my blog and what a week it has been with two pieces of work due in for my Open University Courses.  Number one - the biggest, went in just before the noon deadline today and I hope to get the next one (due Tuesday) completed tomorrow to give me Sunday to craft. So I thought I would chill this afternoon and try and post pictures of my tidy craft room on my blog.  If I get in there on Sunday it certainly wont look so tidy.  My next piccys may even be of my creations - or the dogs !!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your craft room is so tidy, I'm so jealous!!!
    Must go and tidy mine now (hangs head in shame).
    Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely room you have and such cute pics of your dogs too

    thanks for showing

    Lisa
    aka 3peaches

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely craft room - lovely dogs too :-)

    ReplyDelete